Location :Phnom Penh
– To ensure that all mechanical work executed (both internal and external parties) are carried out safely and conform to set engineering standards and quality management systems.
– To maintain and review specified procedures and controls to meet company’s standards.
– To communicate closely with colleagues on day to day work related issues, based on customer-supplier relationship to sustain high productivity.
– To maintain and update list of set parameter of all mechanical equipment & in the plant and breakdown maintenance.
– To assist in the planned maintenance and breakdown requires in the brewery where necessary.
– All critical spares items identified for critical equipment. Critical spares included on material master & updates made as required.
– Call-out support provided where necessary to shifts.
– Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering
– Fresh graduates Bachelor in Mechanical or related field
– Knowledge of mechanical skill with all machinery.
– Having a technical or technological aptitude.
– Basic PLC programming knowledge.
– Knowledge of computer application Microsoft office suite.
– Hard working and conscientious
– Good command of spoken and written English
We offer a competitive salary, benefits, a pleasant work environment.
Please send your application
Company websites and videos:
12 F #445, Monivong Blvd(St.93/232), Phnom Penh Tower , Boeung Pratet, 7 Makara, Phnom Penh , Phnom Penh Cambodia.