Location :Phnom Penh
- Use existing survey plan and sketches to determine location of new survey place.
- Verify the accuracy of survey data, including measurements and calculations conducted at survey sites.
- Direct or conduct surveys in order to establish legal boundaries for properties, based on titles.
- Calculate heights, depths, relative positions, property lines, and other characteristics of terrain.
- Supervise preparation of all data, charts, plots, maps, records, and documents related to surveys.
- Plan and conduct ground surveys designed to establish baselines, elevations, and other geodetic measurements
- Manage a section or division by planning, assigning, monitoring, and evaluating the work of subordinates.
- Review surveying or map requirements and resolves problems as needed.
- Examine areas to be surveyed and assigns the appropriate survey party.
- Check field survey or map work in progress and directs subordinates when necessary
- Perform surveying or map processing operations when necessary to assist staff in difficult situations.
- Collect and review survey notes or map applications for completeness and accuracy.
- Develop, interpret, and coordinate surveying and map processing policy and methods for the department.
- Adjust surveying instruments in order to maintain their accuracy.
- Establish fixed points for use in making maps, using geodetic and engineering instrument.
- Determine longitudes and latitudes of important feature and boundaries in survey areas, using theodolites, transits, level and satellite – based GPS.
- A Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering or related field.
- Basic AutoCAD, Land Development of Civil 3D.
- Possess good coordination skills with effective negotiation base.
- At least 3 years working experience in surveying field.
- Be Skillful at using & operating the Total Station machine, Mapping, Leveling machine
- Computer literate (MS-Office, Project, Internet and email, AutoCAD)
- Strong problem solving skill
- Strong management skill
- Excellent communication skill in Khmer and/or English
- Hard working and be able to work under pressure
- Good ethical manner and moral attitude
- Good command of English.
078 882 555
Canadia Tower at 10th floor No. 315, Ang Duong Street, (Corner of Monivong Blvd ), Phnom Penh, Cambodia