Location :Phnom Penh
• To achieve the marketing objectives and profitability by proposing and implementing promotional plans within agreed budget and deadline for the assigned brand(s).
SUPERVISED RESOURCES (Sales, budget, headcount…)
• Product portfolio sales
• Promotional Budget
• Number of Products
Annual Marketing Plan:
• Strategic Planning:
o Understand customer segmentation, non-prescribing customers and customer environment by using results of research from research agencies.
o Understand competitor’s weaknesses and strengths via competitor’s intelligent,
o Analysis consolidation: SWOT analysis
o Developing Brand Strategy: Defining strategies and identify critical success factors.
o Ensuring the brand objectives are achieved within the approved resources by monitoring and analysing it on monthly basis in coordination with finance and controlling.
• Operational Planning:
o Managing the brand: propose and develop Unique Selling Point and Brand Proposition,
o Implementation & Tactics: Prepare marketing Mix and Implementation Plan
o Forecasting: market base forecasting
o Managing Information gaps: Market research, assessing competitive activity
o Market visit: to obtain status of ongoing activities and market competition observation
• Marketing Planning:
o Research & Analysis: Examine markets, customers and competitors
o Plan: Define assumptions (key issues), Establish Objectives, Determine strategies, Set sales goals, Set budget
o Implement: Assign tasks, Carry out the plan
o Control: Measure results, Evaluate, Propose & carry out corrective action.
o Lead and manage activities by coordinating with authorized departments in:
o Market research and sales forecasting
o Pricing, sales and merchandising activities, marketing campaigns, advertising and promotions
o Business development activities
o Define key issues and proposal solutions to Market Activation & Pain Category Lead
o Schedule meeting with related department to solve problem
o Well-prepared marketing plans for brand meetings and Business Review to discuss and receive feedbacks
o Insure that field force understand the communication strategy and the action plan by providing them regular POA (Plan of Action) in a simplified / easy to understand version
o Field works: ensure field work KPIs
o Promo mats: define how many promo mats (brochures, gimmicks, documents…) will be used in the year.
o With Trainer: ensure FF understand key messages of the brands
o Promo mats: Timely preparation and provision of promomat to the FF and to ensure FF understand contents of promo mats
New Product Development: Proposal, Development, Launch.
Educational background: pharmaceutical (nice to have), business/commerce, marketing degrees
– Experience from 5 years in consumer marketing, strong experience in planning and implementing consumer marketing projects, activities. Preferred to have both ATL and BLT marketing experience or at least ATL (TVC, digital, consumer activation).
– Background: working for Multinational Comp (FMCG), Group Products Manager (or for Consumers Goods)/Brand Management in healthcare sector/FMCG
– High willingness, Flexibility, high self-motivated, ambitious person + Good Excel skill + English communication.
– Cambodian preferable + Location is Phnom Penh
|Contact Person||Tuyen Lam (Ms)|
|Phone||8490 4560 620|
|Address||#5AE1-5BE1, Kramoun Sar Street (114), Sangkat Phsar Thmey I, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh|