Location :Phnom Penh
– Technician Manager is responsible for various tasks that vary depending on the nature and stage of the project
Being worked on, which include, but are not limited to the following? He / She shall:
– Be familiar with market trend in terms of material, labor, equipment;
– Be familiar with statutory legislation in real estate industry in Cambodia;
– Be professional in estimation techniques and analysis methodology;
– Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities;
– Undertake cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work;
– Assist in establishing Company’s requirements and undertake feasibility studies;
– Performing risk, value management and cost control;
– Advising on procurement strategy and source for contractors/subcontractors/suppliers to obtain and establish
optimum price & quality and favorable terms & conditions;
– Identify, analyze and develop responses to commercial risks;
– Prepare cost estimate based on tender architectural and engineering drawings;
– Prepare and analyzing costing for tenders;
– Evaluate tenders from contractors/subcontractors/suppliers, where appropriate, negotiate
– Bachelor Degree of Engineering Construction
– Minimum 7 – 10 year of experiences in similar role / management level;
– Relevant experience in large scale building construction projects;
– Good contractual and pricing knowledge will be an advantage; and
– Professional qualification from any of the recognized Quantity Surveying professional bodies eg SISV, RICS etc.
Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational skills.
– Has experience in dealing with crisis management;
– Strong oral and written communications skills;
– Have healthy life style, and can properly deal with work pressure; and
– To carry out any other tasks that may be assigned by the Supervisor or Executive Director.
– Proficiency in English is fluently, Chinese is good.
– Mandarin or Khmer speaking is an added advantage.
|Contact Person||Mr. Veng Sokha ( Director )|
|Phone||012 246 298/ 016 687 700|
|Address||#8C,St.271, Sangkat Teukthla, Khan Sen Sok, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.|